CAMPING MANOR FARM | Interlaken-Thunersee | Schweiz

FAQ: frequently asked questions

a.) Opening hours reception desk

Please note: In winter we highly recommend to arrive before 17.00hr.

January & February: 10.00-11.00 & 16.00-17.00h

Monday to Sunday: 07.30 to 21.00h

b.) Is there wifi on the campsite?

Camping MANOR FARM offers the following:

  • Free access for 30 minutes, every 24 hours
  • WiFi access 1 day (24 hours) for 3 devices: CHF 3.00
  • WiFi access 7 days for 3 devices: CHF 15.00


c.) Can I bring my dog?

Dogs are allowed on Camping MANOR FARM. Please note that dogs must be kept on a short leash. Furthermore, dogs are not allowed on beaches 2,3 and 5.

d.) Do I need an adapter for the electrical connection?

90% of the pitches at Camping MANOR FARM are equipped with a Swiss connection. You can get an adapter against a deposit at the reception.

e.) Where can I deposit my valuables?

Each camper is responsible for his/her own valuables. Camping MANOR FARM cannot be held liable in case of loss or theft. Valuables can be handed in at the reception. Please note the opening hours of the reception.

f.) Are there cooling facilities at Camping MANOR FARM?

There are no cooling compartments available at the campsite. Cooling elements can be rented at the supermarket for the duration of the stay and exchanged daily for new cooling elements. Deposit CHF 3.00, exchange CHF 0.20.

You can hand in your own cooling elements the day before departure. Your name must be clearly visible.

g.) What advantages does my personal guest card offer?

Upon arrival, each guest receives a guest card that is valid for the duration of his/her stay. This card offers discounts for numerous activities and excursions as well as free use of the local bus.

In addition, NEUHAUS MANOR FARM AG guests receive exclusive benefits:

  • free admission to the indoor and outdoor swimming pool Bödelibad in Interlaken
  • free travel on the BLS boat from Neuhaus to Interlaken West and back
  • access to beaches 5 and 6 in Neuhau

h.) Are minors allowed without adult accompaniment?

Minors must be accompanied at all times by a person of full age, aged 18, who will take responsibility for the youth group. At Camping MANOR FARM there is an area for youth groups (plots 601 to 604). These plots are reserved for youth and groups with tents and without a car.

Instead of a plot fee, campers in the youth area pay a personal and visitor's tax as well as the following rate for the tent:

  • Tent for 1 person: CHF 3.00
  • Tent 2 persons: CHF 4.00
  • Tent for 3 persons: CHF 6.00
  • Tent for 4 persons: CHF 8.00
  • 6-person tent: CHF 10.00

i.) Is fishing allowed at Lake Thun?

Fishing is strictly regulated. A fishing licence is required for fishing in the Lombach or from a boat. Fishing from the lakeshore (except in the nature reserve) is permitted for anglers aged 10 and over without a fishing licence. Additional information

Fishing licences can be purchased:

Tourismus Organisation Interlaken TOI
Marktgasse 1
3800 Interlaken
Tel: + 41 (0)33 826 53 00


j.) Can I bring my own boat?

Foreign boats must be registered in order to obtain a licence on Lake Thun. Further information
This permit must be applied for at the Lake Thun Police:

Cantonal Lake Police of Lake Thun
CH-3705 Faulensee
T 033 3568641